Rust-Oleum NeverWet Water-Based Concentrate is a one-step, superhydrophobic, water-repelling treatment designed to keep textiles dry. This crystal clear formula allows fabrics to breathe, while repelling water from the surface. NeverWet Fabric Water-Based Concentrate preserves fabric from damaging moisture without changing the look or feel of the fabric.
NeverWet Fabric Water-Based Concentrate is ideal for use on polyester, nylon, suede and more. It is applied in the water bath stage in textile mills.
NOTE: It is not allowed to send this item through air mode. Surface mode is enabled for the same. Thus, shipping will be done through surface.
Features of NeverWet Febric Water Based Concentrate
- Protects textiles from water damage and stains. Crystal clear formula will not change the look, feel or breathability of the fabric.
- Performs best on polyester, nylon, canvas, blends and more
- Protects textiles from water damage
- Ideal for textile mill applications: Incorporate at a 30:1 ratio with mill bath; Heat to 300 degrees F; Dry for 4-6 minutes
- Covers up to 9000 sq. ft./gal
How to Apply NeverWet Fabric Water Based Concentrate
Surfaces must be clean and dry.
NeverWet Fabric Water-Based Concentrate should be incorporated at a ratio of 30:1 (Mill Material to Concentrate). Run a small amount of material, and once it has dried, test for desired performance characteristics. If higher performance for stain repellency or water repellency is desired, the ratio may be adjusted to 20:1. Treated fabrics may be cured at ambient temperature (70°F) for 24 hours, but best performance for stain repellency, water repellency, and dry time is achieved by curing textiles at elevated temperatures: 300-360°F for 4-6 minutes depending on fabric type.