Krud Kutter Oil Grabber Stain Remover is an excellent product clean garage floors, walkways, driveways, basement floors, and more. This cleaning chemical is suitable to remove tree sap, wax, tar, transmission fluid, steering fluid, grease, cooking oils, brake fluids and more from asphalt, concrete, wood, masonry etc. This product removes oil stains without scrubbing. For best result, it is recommended to use wet surfaces.
NOTE: It is not allowed to send this item through air mode. Surface mode is enabled for the same. Thus, shipping will be done through surface.
Features of Krud Kutter Oil Grabber
- Treats up to 18 sq. ft. per liter.
- Absorbs and lifts embedded oil stains without scrubbing.
- Ideal for wood.
- Dries from liquid to powder.
NOTE: This is not an oil stain remover for clothes.
How to Use Krud Kutter Oil Grabber Stain Remover?
Always test a small area before use. For best results, use above 50°F, and provide maximum ventilation. Scrape off buildup and sweep area. For exterior applications, apply to the stain, extending one inch beyond perimeter. Allow 5 to 8 hours to dry. Sweep up powder. Immediately rinse the area with a strong stream of water, and allow moisture to evaporate. For interior applications, apply to the stain, extending one inch beyond the perimeter. Allow 8 to 12 hours to dry. Sweep up the powder and immediately rinse with water and allow the moisture to evaporate.
Do not use on wet surfaces. May cause discoloration on sealed, colored or painted surfaces. Prior use of other cleaners may inhibit performance.
Properties of Krud Kutter Oil Grabber Stain Remover
|Proprietary Blend of Biodegradable Surfactants, Detergents and Emulsifiers|
|Color||White Pourable Emulsion|
|Practical Coverage||18 square feet|
|Flash Point||162°F (72°C)|
CAUTION: EYE AND SKIN IRRITANT. Provide maximum ventilation during use. Do not
mix with other chemicals. Avoid contact with grass or plants. Avoid inhalation of dust when
sweeping. Avoid eye and skin contact. EYE CONTACT: Flood eyes repeatedly with water
and call physician. IF SWALLOWED, do not induce vomiting. Drink a glass of water
and call physician immediately. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
|Safety Information||For additional information, see SDS|
|Technical Data Sheet||Click here|