Liquid Marble & Granite Polish - Bellinzoni Liquid Special Preparato
Bellinzoni Liquid Special Preparato is particularly manufactured for polishing floors, corners, bullnose, and edges. This is best for using on marble, granite, travertine, slate, tiles, agglomerated and other natural stones. This liquid polish can be applied to any type of stone which is grinded over grid 800 in order to give color and shine. Its coverage makes it economical to use and its drying allows you to complete the task in short period of time.
Features of Bellinzoni Liquid Special Preparato
- Suitable for any type stone grinded over grid 800.
- Ideal for corners, edges, floor etc.
- It can be applied with hand or machine.
- Ultimate coverage.
NOTE: Check the technical data sheet for application instructions.
How to Apply Bellinzoni Special Preparato Liquido?
Apply evenly the product on the surface to treat (surface has to be clean and without powder). Let it dry for 5-10 minutes (in dependence of temperature). To reach a very brilliant result is necessary to buff with dry soft cloth, with fine steel wool (00 or 000) or by brush. It is also possible to polish the stone using an electrical flex machine ( max. 2000 rpm) equipped with felt disc or cloth disc. If the product is applied on the floor, it can be polished using a single disc polish machine with steel wool or floor polish machine equipped with steel wool disc or polishing disc supplied with the machine.
General Tips for Use the Product
- To facilitate penetration of the wax into the material we suggest to warm the slab to treat, this procedure will open porosities, let the wax to penetrate deeply and will give an excellent result.
- To delay dry time of the wax we suggest to dilute the product with 30% of turpentine or similar solvent.
- We suggest not to apply the preparation on synthetic materials as plastic, rubber, linoleum etc.
- Before use, read carefully recommendations printed on the tin.
Technical Characteristics of Bellinzoni Special Preparato Liquido
|Specific gravity at 20°C||1,48|
|Shelf Life at 20°||12 Months in Original Packing|
|For more information||See Technical Data Sheet|