Bellinzoni Limesealer - Limestone & Sandstone Sealer
Bellinzoni Limesealer is colorless and anti-salts resurfacing product which protects the material from water and oil. Limesealer is suitable for porous and friable stones such as limestone and sandstone. It provides an excellent protection to the surface from water penetration, humidity and acid rains. It keeps mildews away from material exposed to humidity and don’t allow salt resurfacing. It doesn’t give a wet or shiny look the surface.
Features of Limestone and Sandstone Sealer
- Keep mildews away.
- Doesn’t allow salt resurfacing.
- It doesn’t give wet or shiny look to the stone.
NOTE: Its dry time is 20-30 minutes (at 20°C).
How to use Bellinzoni Limestone and Sandstone Sealer?
Surface must be clean and dry; stains, mildew, crusting must be scraped off otherwise they will be harder to remove after protection. Application can be done by brush, by oiler or by spray gun. It is suggested, when possible, to apply the product by brush because it allows the product to penetrate well into the stone. Application of LIMESEALER by brush, making pressure, will facilitate penetration into frames and cavities. Continuously repeat the application, without interruption, until the stone has been saturated (the stone does not absorb further product).
Instructions for Using Limesealer
- It is suggested to apply the product till the complete saturation of the stone, without waiting between one hand and the following. Do not let the product dry during application until saturation.
- Do not dilute the product with any solvent or water, formulation is ready for use.
- Material, before treatment, has to be completely dry.
- Once the material has been treated it is necessary to wait 24 hours for complete polymerization.
- In case of treatment of statues, decorations etc. pay attention to protect well cavities and corners.
- Read carefully recommendations printed on the tin before use.
- Always carry out a test before effective use.
Technical Characteristics of Bellinzoni Limestone and Sandstone Sealer
|Specific gravity at 20°C||0,800 ± 0,02|
|Drying Time at 20°C||20-30 Minutes|
|Shelf Life at 20°||12 Months in Original Packing|
|For more information||See Technical Data Sheet|