Bellinzoni Idea Rapid Color Stone Sealer is ideal for limestone, sandstone, cement and other natural stones. This clear impregnating solvent based formula is designed to protect building and stones from water, oil, greasy and moisture. The performance of Idea Rapid Color is optimal on polished material. Basically, it penetrates into the stones and enhance their natural color.
NOTE: It is not allowed to send this item through air mode. Surface mode is enabled for the same. Thus, shipping will be done through surface.
Features of Idea Rapid Color Stone Sealer
- Enhance the natural color of stones.
- UV Resistance.
- It prevents mildew formation.
- Protects from water, oil and humidity.
NOTE: Clean the surface before application. Dry stains, mildew, crusting must be scrapped off.
How to Apply Bellinzoni Idea Rapid Color Stone Sealer?
Surface must be clean and dry; stains, mildew, crusting must be scraped off otherwise they will be harder to remove after protection. Application can be done by brush, by roller or by spray gun. It is suggested, when possible, to apply the product by brush because it allows the product to penetrate better into the stone. Application of IDEA RAPID COLOR by brush, making pressure, will facilitate penetration into frames and cavities. Continuously repeat the application, without interruption, until the stone has been saturated (the stone does not absorb further product). During the application and subsequent drying, the temperature of the substrate should be between 10 and 30° C. In case of application on floor with underfloor heating system turn off heating and allow the stone to cool completely.
Suggestion to Use the Product
- We recommend applying the product until complete saturation of the stone. Taking care to apply it wet on wet, ie without leaving the first coat to dry, but continuing the application.
- Don't dilute the product with water or other solvents because it ready to use.
- The material to be treated must be dry and clean.
- Once the material has been treated it is necessary to wait 24 hours for complete polymerization.
- In the case of treatments for statues, vases or decorative items, pay close attention to cavities.
- Read carefully recommendations printed on the tin before use.
- Always carry out a test before effective use.
Properties Of Bellinzoni Idea Rapid Color Stone Sealer
|Specific gravity at 20°C||0,80 ± 0,02|
|Drying Time at 20°C||10-15 Minutes|
|Shelf Life at 20°||24 Months in Original Packing|
|For more information||See Technical Data Sheet|