Bellinzoni Idea Black Stone Sealer is ideal for using on black granite and other stones as it enhances the intensity of black color. It doesn’t form the film around the surface, it penetrates deeply into the stone to protect. This is stable to UV rays, is anti-adhesive, and antistatic. Therefore, treated material would remain clean. It can be used for interior and exterior surfaces. This is great for hiding minor imperfections of black stones.
NOTE: It is not allowed to send this item through air mode. Surface mode is enabled for the same. Thus, shipping will be done through surface.
Features of Idea Black Stone Sealer
- Silicone-based waterproof product.
- Hide minor imperfections.
- Increase the life of stones.
- Repels oil and water.
NOTE: Before applying, ensure that the surface is clean, dry and free of waxes.
How to use Bellinzoni Idea Black Stone Sealer?
The surface must be clean, dry and free of waxes. IDEA BLACK can be applied by brush or spray at low pressure in one or more coats, depending on absorption of material to be treated. The product applies its full effect after at least 6 hours from application.
Suggestion to Use The Product
- Do not dilute the product with any solvent or water, formulation is ready for use.
- Material, before treatment, has to be completely dry.
- For small pieces of stone is possible to apply the product by immersion; it is also possible to use a sponge completely damped with IDEA BLACK and apply it evenly on the surface.
- Once the material has been treated it is necessary to wait at least 6 hours for complete polymerization.
- Do not use the product at temperatures below 5°C (41°F).
- If the product has been stocked at low temperatures for longtime, it is suggested to bring it back to 20°C (68°F) before usage.
- Work in a well ventilated area, or provide an adeguate suction. • Read carefully recommendations printed on the tin before use.
Properties of Bellinzoni Idea Black Stone Sealer
|Specific gravity at 20°C||0,98 ± 0,02|
|Drying Time at 20°C||30 Minutes|
|Shelf Life at 20°||12 Months in Original Packing|
|For more information||See Technical Data Sheet|