Bellinzoni Mangia Macchia - Stain Remover for Marble and Granite
Product Code: STAINEATER1KG
Have a question?
Bellinzoni Mangia Macchia "spot eater" is a paste product especially formulated to eliminate spots on natural stones as marbles, granite, calcareous stone, slates, terrazzo, terracotta, and ceramics. It cleans the most common spots of oil, grease, food, coffee etc. Its chemical position allows to absorb deeply resistant spots.
How to Use Bellinzoni Mangia Macchia
Apply a layer of 5 mm on the area to be treated. We suggest to apply it with a spatula. Cover with a plastic film to create a humidity so that the paste remain moist and the dirty absorption will be more efficient. After 2-3 hours remove the plastic film and let the paste dry out naturally. After the paste will appear like a dry mud (takes 8-10 hours) whitish in color, remove with a brush. Make a test before use.
General Guidelines to Use the Product
- Before use, it is suggested to mix well the cream in order to combine the active components using a wooden or plastic stick.
- Paste should adhere well to substrate to improve effect.
- For oily spots, be sure that the paste is well applied to avoid that could slip away.
- In case that after first application the problem is not completely solved, make more applications.
- After application of Mangia Machhia Paste, we suggest to use our Detergent Lem-3.
- Before use, read carefully recommendation printed on tin.
Technical Characteristics of Bellinzoni Mangia Macchia
|Weight||250 ml and 1 kg|
|Specific gravity at 20°C||1,1 ± 0,02|
|pH||8,2 ± 0,2|
|Hydro-Solubility||Soluble at Every Ratio|
|Shelf Life at 20°||18 Months in Original Packing|
|For More Information||Check Technical Data Sheet|