Bellinzoni Imprepox 1000
Bellinzoni Imprepox 1000 is a thermo-hardening, very low viscosity resin based product that reticulates with epoxy specific hardener at room temperature, to be used as hard protective coating chemically resistant in civil engineering, with high solid content, extra transparent and without VOC. Bellinzoni Imprepox 1000 is particularly suitable for the closing of capillaries and micro cracks, it offers hardness and flexibility, best resistance to chemicals and solvents, it gives particular adhesion and shining after polishing. It is completely transparent and does not turn in yellow. Its renewed formula makes it the best product to fill and seal imperfections on clear marbles and granite.
Features of Bellinzoni Imprepox
- Quick hardening.
- Excellent penetrating power.
- Reduced tendency to yellowing.
NOTE: Read and follow the recommendations before using.
How to Apply Bellinzoni Imprepox
Surface to be treated must be clean and dry; stains, mildew , crusting must be scraped off. Catalysis ratio is 4:1. Four parts of component â€œAâ€ and one part of component â€œBâ€. Mix two component into a clean tin, pour the content on the stone to be treated and spread with a spatula or notched trowel on the entire slab if necessary, to fill capillaries and cracks. Apply only on the crack if is necessary to fill only that part of the stone. Take from the original tins (part A & Part B) only small quantities of product to avoid a very fast reaction. To make a good job is necessary approx 150/250 gr (5 / 9 oz.) for single mixing.
Suggestion to Use the Product
- Avoid to use Imprepox 1000 at temperature below 15Â°C/59Â°F because drying process could not be complete.
- Epoxy resins are sensible to humidity because could change reaction times, it is advised not to apply the product in situation of high humidity.
- Never catalyze the total quantity of the mastic at one time in order to avoid â€œmass effectâ€ because the mastic will dry quickly.
- Do not use hardener in different ratio than indicated on the tin or in the present bulletin; it will prejudice catalysis time and could never dry, or change the color of catalyzed product.
- Do not use the coloring paste in quantity more than 5% as it could prejudice the adhesion.
- Part A and Part B should be taken only with different paddles/spatulas.
- Adhesive already thickened or in gel phase could no longer be worked.
- Tools can be cleaned with nitro solvent.
- Keep lid well closed and store product in a cool and ventilated place.
- Avoid contaminating part A with part B.
- Read carefully recommendations printed on the tin before use.
Technical Characteristics of Bellinzoni Imprepox
|Specific gravity at 20Â°C||Part "A" 1,12 Â± 0,02. Part "B" 0,97 Â± 0,02|
|Resistance to Chemical||Solution of common salt at 10%, Sea water, Ammonia at 10%,
Sodium hydroxide at 10%, Hydrochloric acid at 10%, Gasoline,
Fuel oil, Lubricating oil
|Shelf Life at 20Â°||12 Months in Original Packing|
|For More Information||Check Technical Data Sheet|