Remove Grease Stain Easily From Your Deck with Krud Kutter
More often than not, wooden deck is in the form of a flat platform found next to a house, without a roof. It is like an extension of a living space that provides convenient space for relaxing, cooking, entertaining with friends and many other outdoor activities.
But, with the passage of time, chances are, nicks and stains might occur on the surface of your deck due to various factor such as moisture present in the air, spilled oil and grease from grills and barbeques, resulting weathering and damages.
Removing stains from the wooden deck can be simple or complex, depending on the nature of the stain. Stains that occur as a result of spilled liquids and grease are quite tougher and requires comparatively more time and effort than others to get out. And, if they soak into the wood for quite a long time, they are nearly impossible to get out. So, if your wooden deck is a victim of grease stains, you need to clean them ASAP or they will ruin the beautiful appearance of your deck!!
Well, there is a range of products that you can use to clean such stains but Krud Kutter is the one of the most appreciated product for its easy use and functionality. Follow these below mentioned steps depending on your cleaning area.
Spot Cleaning: Follow these steps to remove the stains from a particular area. To do this task effectively, you should take care of the following steps:
- Spray area to be cleaned with water. Always maintain a wet surface on the area being cleaned. For best result, avoiding doing this task under the direct sunlight. Also, do not let the product dry on the surface.
- Now, spray Original Krud Kutter directly on the surface.
- Allow it to remain on the surface for 1-2 minutes.
- Agitate stained area using a scrub brush.
- Rinse the surface well with water.
- It may require second application depending on how long stain has been there.
General Cleaning using Pressure Washer: You can also use this product for day to day cleaning. It will help you in eliminating such damages and eventually to keep your wooden deck in the good condition.
- Rinse surrounding areas and vegetation with water. And, like we mentioned in the above section, do not use this cleaning process under direct sunlight.
- Put siphon tube of the pressure washer directly into the bottle of Original Krud Kutter or pour product full strength into a reservoir of the pressure washer.
- Spray at a low pressure onto the wet surface.
- Let it stay on the surface for 3-5 minutes – do not allow the product to dry on the surface.
- Heavily soiled or mildewed areas may need to be scrubbed or a second application may be necessary.
- Repeat for all sections of your deck.
- Rinse surrounding vegetation again.
General Cleaning using Hose: If you want to clean your deck using a hose, take care of the followings:
- Mix 350 ml of product with 3lt of water in a bucket. (If heavily soiled, make the mixture slightly stronger with Original Krud Kutter).
- Wet the surface to be cleaned prior to applying the product. For effective results, this project should be completed out of direct sunlight. It’s also best to work in sections.
- Clean in sections with a soft bristle brush.
- Allow it to remain on the surface for 3-5 minutes – do not allow the product to dry on the surface.
- Rinse cleaner off the surface with a hose.
- Heavily soiled areas may need a second application.
- Repeat the same for all sections of the deck.
- Rinse surrounding vegetation.